Due to the recent Safer at Home order put in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19, many of us will be spending Easter alone or just with immediate family. If you’re in need of a simple recipe for a low key Easter brunch, look no further than this delicious Bacon Mushroom Spinach Quiche!
This recipe was adapted from a variety of quiche recipes on wisconsincheese.com, so if this recipe doesn’t quite appeal to your taste preferences, check out their website for more ideas!
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded aged white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cheese, spinach, mushrooms, and bacon.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with orange slices and Beetology beet & berry juice to compliment the savory eggs, bacon, and cheese.
Let us know in the comments how you’re planning to celebrate Easter this year!