St. Patrick’s Day is going to be a little different this year, thanks to COVID-19 and social distancing. There may be less festivities this year, but that doesn’t mean there has be to be less St. Patrick’s Day drinks!
Our favorite part about this cocktail is the honey garnish which not only adds a unique visual effect, but also adds a pleasant sweetness to compliment every sip!
- 1.5 oz Stolen Whiskey
- 1.5 oz Doundrin’s Distilling Honey Liqueur
- 1 packet Salada Asian Pear Matcha Green Tea
- Splash of apple juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple (for garnish)
- Drizzle of Gentle Breeze honey
- First, you will want to steep a cup of green tea. Set aside.
- Place used tea bag in cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Add whiskey, honey liqueur, a splash of green tea, and a splash of apple juice – tea and apple ratios can be made according to your own preferences, we just guessed!
- Shake and strain into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with apple slice and a drizzle of honey around the rim of the glass. Enjoy!
We hope everyone has a safe and healthy St. Patty’s Day! Cheers!